Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
Yield 4-6 servings
This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini recipe is creamy and delicious! and only has 4 ingredients! It is one of the easiest crock pot slow cooker recipes you'll ever make.
- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 15 oz jar of creamy Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli's Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce)
- 19 oz package of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts into a crock pot in a single layer . I used my favorite Crock Pot Casserole Slow Cooker.
- Pour half the jar of Alfredo sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken pieces. Occasionally check for done-ness.
- When the chicken is cooked through use two forks to shred the chicken pieces.
- Cook the tortellini following the directions on the package. I followed the microwave cooking directions and the tortellini was cooked perfectly in just 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked tortellini, the remaining Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese to the crock pot.
- Mix well and recover the crock pot. Allow the cheese to melt and the tortellini and Alfredo sauce to come to the same temperature.
- Serve with a bit of fresh grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
Recipe by Easy Crock Pot Recipe at https://www.easycrockpotrecipe.com/crock-pot-chicken-alfredo-tortellini-recipe/