Crock Pot Pork Baked Bean Soup
Yield 6 servings
Serve this hearty Crock Pot Slow Cooker Pork Baked Bean soup recipe to the guys and they will love you forever.
- 2 lbs pork stew meat
- 53 oz can of Pork and Beans I used Van de Kamp brand
- 14 oz can stewed tomatoes
- small onion finely chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot and cook on low 6-8 hours.Makes 6 servings.
- Serve with crusty french bread or crackers.
Recipe by Easy Crock Pot Recipe at https://www.easycrockpotrecipe.com/crock-pot-pork-baked-bean-soup/